Environmental Care Services
MRH Waste Management and Recycling
MRH Waste Management and Recycling provides comprehensive management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste through different lines of services. Based on reverse production models, MRH Waste Management and Recycling develops its activities as part of an innovative system of collection, decontamination and recovery of waste, focused on controlled traceability from the waste supplier to the end client.
All our efforts are centred on pursuing the best recovery of the components of the different types of waste that we work with, which include:
- Scrap vehicles – Cars, Transport Vehicles, Boats, Aircraft, Plant Machines.
- WEEE – Domestic and Professional.
- HMS Metal – Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap.
MRH Waste Management and Recycling provides
- Integrated Waste Management
- Waste Classification
- Recycling and Recovery
- Waste Collection and Disposal
- Waste Decontamination and Treatment
- Safe Destruction and Disposal
- Landfill Construction and Maintenance
- On-Site Management
- Waste Logistics
- Specialised Services